[Ravensfort] Quoth Update

Dan Smith Jr gogetdan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 07:28:16 PDT 2009

DEADLINE: FRIDAY, JULY 31.

I'm a little worried.  Less than a week to go and I've received only art and pictures.

For the August Issue, I am looking articles on the Consecration of the Cave City of Vardzia, the conspiracy of Luca Pitti, the Haudenosaunee, the defeat of King Duncan I, and the subsequent death of King MacBeth. We are lacking original and public domain artwork. You may add information to the Baronial Calendar.

Please send me pictures from Ansteorran 30th.  I have a few but would like more.

The SEPTEMBER issue will be our Art's and Sciences issue, to correspond with our event.  Feel free to turn your favorite hobby or talent into a 2-3 page article for our local newsletter!
No reason to procrastinate... start writing yesterday!

IS

Alaric