[Ravensfort] FW: Morningstar Field

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 27 20:57:58 PDT 2009

Hey all,

This is what I sent to the Equestrian lists re. the re-naming of the
Equestrian Field at the Stones.  I sure hope its meets with the general
approval of y'all.

I will be leaving for the Great Pennsic Wars with the sun on Wednesday and
to return with the moon on the 10th  August.

See you all upon my return.

Jalali of Salamis

  _____