[Ravensfort] FW: Mistress Shanahan

Harry Billings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 30 18:01:25 PDT 2009

Meant to send this to the list and just hit reply.

If they were at work they should be OK and given how the word about evacuating did not get out to Bryan there is no telling if they know. How ever given that A&M is one of the refuge centers they should know about it. From my perspective I was as well off if not better off staying inside at home than going out and trying to get into Reed Arena and God only know if my cat would have been allowed in. Given the number of birds they have I think I would go home and check on them and then make my best guess and to staying in or teying to get into a center.

plachoya
Ansteorra