[Ravensfort] Lady Calena & Zeus

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 31 07:52:19 PDT 2009

She was going to bring Zeus to Defender.

The passing of a wonderful friend, Zeus
Posted by: "Kelly Sorenson"
Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:12 pm (PDT)

This is to announce that at 6:00 pm this evening Zeus passed away from a ruptured intestine due to severe sand colic. All measures were taken, but he was impacted in most of his large intestine, and the vet stated that the use of sand clear did not help the cause either. Evidently this had been building in him for some months for the amount of sand estimated he had consumed. He passed with dignity.

Many of you remember him over the years, and Isabol and I are asking for those memories, stories and any pitures you may have. We are wanting to put together a memory book.

Again thank you all for your prays and thoughts. He came, he saw, and he won our hearts.

Lady Calena