[Ravensfort] 30th year

Lemoine Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 10:07:36 PDT 2009

I really enjoyed xXx it was a blast. I have to admit I should have fought,
but I was more in to the A & S side of things for this event and wanted to
see that through. I received alot of very good tips on my spinning and
Rosalia was tought how to card wool from not only meself but by  HL Willow (
Not HG Willow de Wisp) and Baroness Louise the both of them have far more
expairence then I do at spinning. We lso received many good comments on our
team work on getting the wool carded and spun. I also received alot of help
and suggestings on dyeing from so many people that I can remember them all.

I now have an good idea were I need to go with my A & S. I received some
very good comments on my poem that I have also submitted to the Quoth for
the A & S issue. In all I received 30.5 points out of 50 not the best in the
world but I have to agree with the comments of the judges, there were a few
things that I knew were not perfect when I entered. I am pleased with the
score looking at the fact the last A & S that I entered was in Middleford in
1993 or 94. The cmments from the judges were honest but not mean, they also
gave suggestions to fix the errors on my part.

Later
Lemoine de Gascony AKA L.D. Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
History celebrates the battlefields whereon we meet our death, but scorns to
speak of the plowed fields whereby we thrive. It knows the names of the
king's bastards but cannot tell us the origin of wheat. This is the way of
human folly."
--Jean-Henri Fabre