[Ravensfort] Drop Spindle class

Lemoine Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 11:55:31 PDT 2009

Jacinth

I am not looking at any long term project as of yet. I simply want to show
people how to make their own drop spindle so they then can learn the basics
of spinning. I am also looking for another spinning wheel. I need to find
someplace that will take payments for one. I do still need to come play in
your studio. I am just getting me feel for the fiber arts back and there is
some much I want to do right now it is not funny.  I will have to talk with
you about maybe doing the drop spindle class at your place. I'll send you a
privet e-mail.
Later
Lemoine de Gascony L.D. Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
History celebrates the battlefields whereon we meet our death, but scorns to
speak of the plowed fields whereby we thrive. It knows the names of the
king's bastards but cannot tell us the origin of wheat. This is the way of
human folly."
--Jean-Henri Fabre