[Ravensfort] Drop Spindle class

Lemoine Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 12:35:13 PDT 2009

I have worked with both llama and alpaca both and they are bopth very nice
fibers to work with, having said that I like good old sheep's wool that I
can drop in to a dye vat. It is the dyer in me. The white or off white llama
and alpaca do pretty cool things in dye vats. I do like llama for over
dyeing there is something about the white llama that makes over dye take
really well.  One we need to sit down and compair notes on spinning and dye
and other fiber arts. I think I could learn alot.

Later
Lemoine de Gascony AKA L.D. Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
History celebrates the battlefields whereon we meet our death, but scorns to
speak of the plowed fields whereby we thrive. It knows the names of the
king's bastards but cannot tell us the origin of wheat. This is the way of
human folly."
--Jean-Henri Fabre