[Ravensfort] Drop Spindle class+new comer

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 14 15:48:01 PDT 2009

Pace and Giovanna will be off line for a day or two.  Giovanna's parents were in a bad wreck yesterday.  Parents' car was totaled.  Her dad has bruised ribs and her mother has a hairline fracture of her hip.  If you need to talk to either one of them call them on their cell phone.  So Dom, she won't be going to the fabric store Wed.

Runa
Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com