[Ravensfort] Crown Tourney prep

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Sun Jul 19 09:32:47 PDT 2009

P. S.   Thanks also to James for the generous loan of his water-blaster.  It is a third generation machine with a small leak under a weaved metal hose that grew with use.  As the leak grew, of course the blast pressure shrank.  I managed to complete about 60% of the dome before the blast coming out of the leak was greater than the blast coming out of the gun.  I do not have the tools to fix the fitting leak.  If anyone has a suggestion of a repair shop that works with compression fitting tools for hose clamps, please forward it on to me.

V NV