[Ravensfort] Chain Saw Masacre update

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 15 07:11:04 PDT 2009

Hey there everyone, Please don't forget to come early Sat. morning to the Stones site with implements of destruction. Check your campsites for dead trees etc. good time to kill poison ivy, never too early. It will be hot if you wait until noon!! I will bring pb&j sandwiches and water to drink. Sunday morning will be another early morning. Really lets get there early and get er done before the heat. The more people the quicker we will be finished.
  On another note. We need someone to become Hospitaler on Oct. 1. Pace will not be staying on after that, etc. until someone is found and I really don't need another job!  :) PLEASE think about it. It is probably one of our most enjoyable jobs, meeting new people etc. and a good way to serve your Barony not even counting my most undying affection if you do so!!!! xoxo G