[Ravensfort] Seneschal's Call

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Thu Jun 25 19:54:59 PDT 2009

Greetings to all that might read these words,

Giovanna, the Seneschal of Raven's Fort and Autocrat for Defender of the Fort 2009 asked me to relay her hopes for a large turnout for this weekend's workdays at The Stones. This weekend ( as last ) there will be no ground fires at all.  It is very dry and the fire risk is high.  I assume that Baron Brian will have the site open early for those of you that are up with the chickens.

I will be up some time after noon, if any of the Liaisons need some face time with me.

In service to the Barony,
Vlod NotVlad