[Ravensfort] Fw: Site reservation for XXX

John Reuter brian_the_french_norman at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 27 12:13:06 PDT 2009

Unto the fine populace of Raven's Fort,

 I sent this to the XXX land Coordinator.

From: John Reuter <brian_the_french_norman at yahoo.com>
Subject: Site reservation for XXX
To: brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Date: Saturday, June 27, 2009, 1:56 PM

  To the Site reservation coordinator for XXX

Brian,

Do we need to reserve land for our Barony?
In the past we have just arrived on the canton site and staked out
an area for our folks. If we need to we will need a power hook-up and space for about 40 people.
That's  about 12  10x20  pavilions or so. Can you help us out with our request? I will pay for the power use when I arrive on Friday morning.

Don Charles will be on site Thursday to stake out our area if reservations are not needed.

Let me know soon please.

Thank you for all your help.

Baron Brian of Raven's Fort

We will have two 10x20 pavilions with red, black and white covers on them in camp
for our common area for relaxing, cooking, entertaining and COOLING OFF! Coolers of ice and tables will be under them for every one to use! a washing station would be nice to have and a couple of coolers with ice water in them will be there too.

Please, lets discuss on the list what we would like to cook?
I have a big charcoal pit that we can cook kabobs or any other meat or food on! I
will supply the coals and cook them if you want! Let get to Talking!

I will see you at POPULACE this next Thursday to discuss more on this matter!

Your Baron,

Brian du Val