[Ravensfort] Runa's old deck lumber

Gary Pace gpace77586 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 27 17:37:38 PDT 2009

I am about to get started on porches at Runa's. She stated that I could have the extra deck lumber or I could donate it to the Barony. If the Barony needs the lumber for site improvements, then may I suggest that a few men contact Runa or myself to donate their deck building skills in exchange for her lumber. If not, I will proceed with the deck building and take lumber for projects at the farm. Please let us know asap as we want to build the porches  asap. We will be at the site Sunday.

Pace