[Ravensfort] Update on our Champion

Eisenhauer, Elke STDEJE14 at SHSU.EDU
Sat Jun 6 09:03:58 PDT 2009

My fellow Raven's,

I come to you bearing news of our wonderful champion Lady Lorraine Fraser. She is currently in St. Luke's in the med center and is waiting on a bed to open up in MD Anderson Cancer Center (MDACC). She has breast cancer in her lungs. She says that she is in a lot of pain and they are giving her happy drugs to keep the pain down. Please keep her and her family in your thoughts, prayers and send her good vibes so that she might be able to pull through all of this and come out on top.

I was thinking that if some are interested maybe putting together something that might brighten up her day and make the healing process a little easier. Ideas??????

Always in service,
Lady Elke