[Ravensfort] Brew Judges

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 17 20:11:57 PDT 2009

I forgot he wasn't on the list.  When we were moving stuff into their new
house we were admiring the laundry room.  Sean promptly informed us that it
was The Brewing Room.  Charles and Sean both have some of the same books so
they are on the same page (ok I didn't mean it to be a bad pun it just
happened).

I've got Sean's phone number if Charles or Malcolm need it.

Lady Runa who is scouting for dancing boys as per Klar & our Baroness

Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net