[Ravensfort] Brewing & Vintning competition at Defender

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 18 19:10:56 PDT 2009

I would love to do this and so I will throw my hat into this ring.  I am an
IKBV judge master (Inter Kingdom Brewers and Vintners Guild).  I am
qualified to judge Beers, meads and wines. It would be a pleasure to not
just "judge' the entries, but to talk to the crafters as well.  What say
you?

Cheers,
 Jalali

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 09:10:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: David Brown <lddevin03 at yahoo.com>

I think that the judges should have some knowledge of brewing and what a
good brew is supposed to be. I have no experience in judging a brew
competition...so I? will not even ask.
?
Devin