[Ravensfort] Rhubarb

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 22 21:16:31 PDT 2009

Just make sure to throw away the leaves.
Unless you are following one of the Borgia recipes.

Magnus

Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 00:15:18 +0000
From: jamesnorthfolke at gmail.com
To: ravensfort at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ravensfort] Rhubarb

Fellow Ravens:

I have noticed a recent posted article regarding rhubarb on Stefan's Florilegium http://www.florilegium.org/.  Is rhubarb found around here?  It seems to have been used medicinally in period, but I am looking for some in which to make rhubarb pie and my great grandmother's rhubarb wine--I guess those are medicinal.

Advise,

James