[Ravensfort] Site Work

malcolm decrauford malcolmdecrauford at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 27 18:19:23 PDT 2009

Greetings to all,

So sorry we missed you morning people on site... But us late risers were on site in the late afternoon... We (Drew, Patrick, and myself Malcolm) picked fallen limbs from trees and cut down a died pine right down from the kitchen next to where the BBQ would be... We move two thirds of it to the bomb fire after that the heat was to much, so we retired for the evening. I would like to thank the person or persons who cut down the died tree in my camp site on the last site work day. I have a nice bottle of Mead to share with you. Thank you once again. I wish I could join you on Sunday but unfortunately I have to work. I cant wait to see everyone at populace. Take care and be safe my friends.

In Service,
Lord Malcolm