[Ravensfort] Stones site work update

John Reuter brian_the_french_norman at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 28 06:45:39 PDT 2009

At this moment I am sick and will not be at the site to work this morning. I have been sick since 3 am. I will save the details. I will be on site around 11 am to cook the links, brats and hot dogs for the Baronial Guard meeting. All are welcome to eat with us.
                  Before I go back to bed I need to thank a few hard working folks.
 Thanks to the afternoon crew for their help. Vlod not Vlad, Malcolm, Lucien and Drew, thank you for your efforts in this heat!  I believe that Daniel was the one who cut the tree in Malcolm's camp.  Even though we did not work together at the same time we are all working to get the site ready for our Defender event. Thanks to all who attended Saturday. Remember, don't open the side door to the kitchen until VnV has trimmed it up today!

Again, thanks to all who have been working to help make the event a great one!

Your Baron
Brian du Val   < the sick>