[Ravensfort] Giovanna

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 28 19:37:27 PDT 2009

That will be a very nice handout at Troll and to even put in our future Black Star advertising.
Will the Lady of the Manor thank the Lord of the Manor for us?
How long does an unused campsite belong to someone before it is up for a land rush?  That was another question that arose today.

Runa
Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com