[Ravensfort] campsites and such

trisha marlowe sillyzills at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 30 10:00:12 PDT 2009

ok, the whole "officer gundy" thing - you guys are KILLING me!!!

back to the point.....

the agreement states:

  9.  " All camps are to *sign up for a troll shift* be maintained i.e., mowed, raked and cleared of dead-fall, a minimum of once per year.  It is strongly suggested  that each campsite "elect" maintenance personnel to facilitate these duties."
 18.  " Your camp must be used at least once per year.  *sign up for a troll shift*  If not, then you will lose the privilege of maintaining a Perpetual Campsite."

oh yeah, if my subliminal messages didn't work, please consider taking a troll booth shift if you haven't already.
a big THANK YOU to Sher, Pace', Devin, Mirabelis, Amy and L.D. who have already signed up.

  ~*~ trisha

www.bedlambazaar.com