[Ravensfort] Populace news and chain saw masacre weekends

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 7 08:48:47 PDT 2009

Congratulations Mistress Shanahan!  Huzzah!  I know you will be excellent in this position!

Lady Marie de Meaux

--- On Fri, 6/5/09, CAC <giovanna51 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello everyone, Last nights populace was well attended with at least 30 members. I am proud to announce that Mistress Shanahan is our new Minister of A&S. We had several well qualified people apply so the decision for the higher ups was extremely  hard.Thanks to all of those that applied. How about one of you becomming the next Hospitaler?  :)  please?
   His Majesty will be attending Defender so----
   We have 2 work weekends coming up at the Stones. They will be June 20-21 and June 27-28. HE Brian will let us know if we can camp out. The main focus will be to get the showers painted and caulked and the destruction of the dead, falling etc. trees on our work areas. PLEASE if you like to wreck havoc with a chainsaw now is your chance! We need all available people to come help get rid of those trees. There are several
 dead ones standing in camp areas as well and this is a health hazard to those of us who camp. So put these dates on your calendar and come help. Bring water, food etc. and we can pool our resources and have nourishment as well.
   YIS, Aurocrat for Defender   Giovanna

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----