[Ravensfort] Rhubarb

drew russell drussell_88130 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 23 05:07:31 PDT 2009

I've not noticed any growing wild or cultivated around here, but check with your local grocer.  They can tell you when it is available.

Drew Russell
Life is like a dogsled team.
If you aren't the lead dog,
the scenery never changes.

From: magnus77840 at hotmail.com
To: ravensfort at ansteorra.org
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 04:16:31 +0000
Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] Rhubarb

Just make sure to throw away the leaves.
Unless you are following one of the Borgia recipes.

Magnus