[Ravensfort] Brewing & Vintning competition at Defender

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Thu Jun 25 19:25:52 PDT 2009

Actually, I really was kinda just kidding... sorta.  I saw people
volunteering to drink ale and other delightful concoctions I didn't think
that was something that I wanted to be left out on.  On the other hand, I
have been the local Baronial Brewing Champion twice ( with the advice of the
brew wizard, Zorcon ), so I kinda, sorta have the credentials to judge.  I
certainly bow to the knowledge of the Laurels.

The Fermented Spirits Liaison was at The Keep last night and said that he
has not taken the time out from moving to think about it yet.  He was amused
by the emails though.  We have till mid-September, so we have a bit of
deciding leeway yet.

Long live the Raven's Fort Brewers Guild !
Vlad NotVlad