[Ravensfort] Work weekend update

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Sat Jun 27 22:21:42 PDT 2009

Greetings Raven's Fort,

I relocated the hinges on the side door of the kitchen today so the screws would hit solid wood behind the ply.  It changed the swing slightly.  Please do not open the side door of the kitchen till I have a chance to get back out tomorrow ( Sunday ) afternoon to trim the board that is blocking the swing.

I also cut a good bite out of the downed tree by the bonfire.  I hauled the wood down to the New Conroe Site so we will have fire wood in January if it is cold for Crown... if we get it.  I took a bit of the Dreaming Tree to the new site as well.  We'll toss it on the fire at the first event we have there as sort of a christening of the new with the old.

Sorry I missed everyone today.  I am up before the sun M-F so I sleep a little later on the weekends and then have breakfast with AM.  This week has seen three 11 hour days at work so I had a few things to take care of around the house before I headed north.  I am just not on the same schedule as the locals or the retired.  You know how it is.  Some people are morning people and some people are night people. Hopefully I will get to visit with y'all tomorrow afternoon.

In service to the Barony,
Vlod NotVlad