[Ravensfort] XXXth Food

Dominique Epps blueingreen at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 29 00:26:54 PDT 2009

Sounds like I missed a really good guild meet!
But the chaos agent happened and changed my whole summer schedule.  Should have foreseen that one too....
 I ended up elbows deep in plaster and Great Stuff.  Just a different kind of cooking.
Anywayz, I have this really nice rather large leg of lamb in my freezer which I have been saving just for this very occasion ;)
I also have a question: how many meals are we talking about?  Are we going to have a communal kitchen or just one big Baronial dinner on Saturday night?
Domai