[Ravensfort] Campsites

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 30 07:14:25 PDT 2009

Hola!

There are site rules stored within the Gate Box (plastic tub) & they were last updated, I believe, Defender 2007 (last Defender held on site), contact Don Charles to view them... They may need to be updated before Defender...  They are usually always handed out at gate at each event at that site.

A working site map would be great! Especially by being accessable for online viewing.
There were contracts filled out for campsites & as far as I know, they still are in use, just outdated due to lack of upkeep on paperwork... Does the Barony wish to continue that process or go a different route?

Marker signs are a great idea & helped tremendously in the past!

After much thought, as of today, June 30, 2009 & by posting on this public list, I am releasing my campsite (bordered next to Marius/VnV by bridge connection; & behind the area where the showers are; & next to the fallen tree by the old tavern site)...  & giving it to David & Michelle Hoffpauir, Lord & Lady of the Manor.  By doing so, the contract that I filled out & signed with the Land Agent (many years ago) is now null and void.  It is a great campsite, enjoy!
electronically signed, Roberta J Allen/Chrystal Ariana MacRuari,
June 30, 2009

regards,
Chrystal

~peace~love~empathy~