[Ravensfort] site map

SF Tester sftester2 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 13:36:16 PDT 2009

My brain is cooked after the final this morning, but let's see how much of
that I can remember to respond to...

1- Sending a Swein, no matter what badge he is wearing, to investigate a
disappearance of beer, where the Swein are suspects... yeah, I don't see
that ending well ;)

2- Yes, there are period handcuffs. No, I don't own any. All of mine are
Smith and Wesson, either nickel plated or black, depending on my mood. I'll
see what I can come up with.

3- Since I don't want Devin and Runa to hyperventilate, I'll refrain from
mentioning that I am not only trained and qualified with my gun, but also
made a woman gasp when she saw the results of my using it.

4- Since Texas expects her cops to be armed 24/7, get used to seeing my gun
regularly. It's big and shiny, can't miss it. Weighs a ton, though. I get
worn out carrying it around all the time.

5- Everyone remember that smacking the Gundy is soon to be a felony ;)

6- Standardized Field Sobriety Tests are great party games, as we will see
at Defender (yep, I'm certified for that, too)
--
Gundy, who is no longer a cadet, but isn't an officer yet... I'm a grey
area.