[Ravensfort] Giovanna

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 28 21:05:53 PDT 2009

Okay... what little I know is the following:
A.  You know where Ravens Guild Camp is
B.  Go around the curve towards the Bonfire.
C.  Just past the trees on your left is where Giovanna & Pace have their
camp.  That is the Newcomers Camp as it has been explained to me.
                                Giovanna & Pace            Swine Camp
                                ^
                                ^                    Bonfire
                                ^
RG > > > > >tree with remains of benches
                                                                        Thunder
Camp

That's as about as close as I can get you with my limited knowledge.

Runa who is going to bed
Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com