[Ravensfort] Populace etc.

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 6 09:37:06 PST 2009

Last night we had our monthly Populace meeting and around 25 members attended. I did find the equestrian insurance in my mail when I got home and it is good for one year!
  Reminder that tomorrow is our workday at the Stones. We need chain saws, painters, mowers etc. bring ant poison and poison ivy spray too. It is time to spruce up our campsites and get our showers done. We will only have one more work weekend before our event at the end of this month. Don't forget to bring food and drink as there is no water there.
  We decided to postpone naming our new site until we live with it awhile and see how it feels etc. , try it out for awhile.!
  Alaric needs more gate workers and there will be a Troll class next Populace which is 1 day before our event.
  We still need an Autocrat for Defender in Sept. You might be tired of my mentioning this but as soon as someone volunteers I will stop! Heh heh!
  And the ever present request for Seneschal and Hospitaler in Oct. Class will need to be attended this summer.
  If anyone has an idea about an auger for rent or borrow- we need to make around 20 holes for the equestrian area this weekend. None are available for rent in the Huntsville area. That's a lot of holes to be dug. Bring post hole diggers and we can share the digging of the holes around!! Hmmm that sounds weird but you get my drift!
  YIS, Giovanna