[Ravensfort] Damnable Snakes

Dr Helm-Clark vontux at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 08:51:37 PDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 10:15 AM, Berta Allen <bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com> wrote:

>Snakes actually work for a living & serve a
>purpose - they just get bad press is all...

As someone who has encountered too many rattlesnakes
as part of my occupation's expected but not-really-enjoyed
occupational hazards, where the only thing between me
and that rattler is my rock pick and my snake gaiters, the
bad press just might have some justification...

...and those snake gaiters don't do much good when you
meet Mrs. Rattle Snake on a ledge while climbing UP a
rock face.

Geology - a job where the Great Outdoors is out to get you....

ttfn
Therasia