[Ravensfort] Fence building materials for new conroe site

LoCo CNC lococnc at consolidated.net
Thu Mar 12 20:45:04 PDT 2009

Hi, this is Mike, the land owner of the new site in Conroe

We will be putting up some fence this weekend. I know you have a work weekend at the other site but if anyone can't make it out to that work weekend we could use some post holes dug.

Also, if anyone has fence posts that I could buy from them for less than I can get at home centers let me know. We will be buying a bunch this weekend and if I can get some for cheap that would be great.