[Ravensfort] War Points from Ansteorra List

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 22 14:09:56 PDT 2009

Greetings Everyone!

Gulf Wars XVIII was most exciting. The weather was beautiful after the official start of War on Tuesday, the early weekend rain move out before opening ceremonies. Which was a great beginning to the War.

For those who want to know how the Tie worked out:
Ansteorra 7 / Trimaris 5

Anteorra Won:
A&S - I've not heard of a single Ansteorran artisan who got less than a 21 of 25
Archery
Equestrian
Bridge Battle
All Rapier Points
Volunteer Hours - Even our Crown and Heirs spent some time volunteering at Gate, Info Point, Water bearing, and on Watch.

The Kingdom of Trimaris won most of the Heavy armor war points.

I'm sure the stories from the war will be flying around soon now that the army is returning home.

For everyone who made Gulf War XVIII - fun, exciting, well ran, and memorable. Viviat!!

Mistress Hanna von Dahl
Baby Laurel of Ansteorra

"Burn brightly without burning out." - Richard Briggs