[Ravensfort] Update

Michael Gamber lococnc at consolidated.net
Sun Mar 1 15:04:01 PST 2009

OK, on that subject, I am trying to get some funds together to buy a grapple
for the tractor so we can clear the brush more effeciently on the new site.

I have the following items for sale to raise the cash to get the grapple.

Home Theater Speakers and Receiver $1200
The receiver is a Denon AVR-3300 which is a Dolby Digital and DTS receiver.
You can google the other specs. Very good receiver.
Speakers are all Paradigm. Fronts are all LCR-350. They are identical which
is the best way to setup your front sound field.
Rears are Mini-Monitors.
Subwoofer is a PW-2200
All the speakers use the exact same drivers. Fronts have 2 mid range and 1
tweater. Rears have 1 mid and 1 tweater. This gives you identical sound all
the way around.

Recent sale prices I found on individual components
PW-2200 $377 on ebay Feb 14th
LCR-350 $170 a piece on ebay Feb 25th
Mini-Monitor $200 per pair on Feb 16th
Denon AVR-3300 $189 on Feb 20th

That is how I came up with the price of $1200