[Ravensfort] snakes

James Northfolke jamesnorthfolke at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 09:59:56 PST 2009

I hate snakes.  I hate rats.  I hate crazy birds that look like they
don't have eyes.  I hate flying pigs.  This is why in my Middle Ages, I
live in the big castle at the top of the hill, and pay my vasal to take
care of such things for me.  I think I shall invade something.  Hmmm.
Perhaps Lizard Keep.  They have the best brew.