[Ravensfort] snakes

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 07:52:45 PDT 2009

Uh, wasp fly to begin with... are you attempting to add momentum to their stinging powers?!?  Great!  Like they need any help in those matters!

Plus, how would you aim at the wasp - use a lazy susan or something to follow it's flight path?  Spin & spew more likely to happen.

As for if snakes eat wasps...? Doubtful, but sure wish they'd eat scorpions though!  I'd be a very happy camper!

~chrystal~

"Noli simul flare sorbereque"