[Ravensfort] About the "Reply-to" settings of the Ravensfort list

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 12 07:43:04 PDT 2009

TTherasia, thanks for the option!

Experience showed (at the time it was started) that it helped to have a safety catch to prevent people from "passionately responding too quickly before thinking of other innocent people on the list that are stuck having to delete the explosions" to something they did not like reading for all the world to read 'cause it gave that minimum one degree of separation (if you will) to have to stop & carefully select "reply" & think to ask yourself ... is it really worth it?

Though we have been the most civilized on this list for quite awhile now, so why change it?  As soon as we do, Raven's Fort will possibly be the "have you seen the explosive posts on the RF list lately - wow!" 'cause murphy's law just works that way...

my two pence worth with regards,
~chrystal~

"Noli simul flare sorbereque"