[Ravensfort] About the "Reply-to" settings of the Ravensfortlist

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 12 20:23:03 PDT 2009

That is the way each user has their email system setup.  Giovanna is on
dialup like I am only slower than mine.  I usually cut down (or try to) the
messages to leave just what pertains to my response.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net