[Ravensfort] Added Workday this Saturday

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Wed Mar 11 21:48:54 PDT 2009

Mirablelis has pointed out that we will be working on Saturday the > 14th < not the fifteenth.  Sorry about that.  We need about a half dozen people to get the showers onto the trailer so if you can make it please let us know asap so we can make sure we have enough muscle there at the same time of day.

Many thanks to James and Runa for donating toward the rental of the post hole digger.  Any other contributions to save the Barony money will be greatly appreciated.

Peace,
Vlod NotVlad