[Ravensfort] POOL PARRRRRTY

mike dowdy mdowdy999 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 23 19:29:04 PDT 2009

whopps.. good catch.. it will be the weekend after easter.. umm correction 4/18/09..

Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 19:07:57 -0700
From: tattoos4chics at yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] POOL PARRRRRTY
To: mdowdy999 at hotmail.com

hey craig~thanks so much for the fun invite but david & i will be in houston that wknd for the railroad earth concert and staying with friends!  it is also easter on sunday!!  have a great time and thanks again for the invite :)
peace, love & happiness,
michelle