[Ravensfort] help needed please

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Mon May 11 07:55:08 PDT 2009

Dear Populace, As you know I have offered to Autocrat our Defender in Sept.This event will most likely have the Crown attending. I need a Feastocrat asap. This person will not have to spend all of the time cooking because our cooking guild already has a good start on it. You would coordinate with them etc. Please consider this job. I would most appreciate the chance to work with someone in this capacity. This would be a great first time feastocrat job, you would get your feet wet but have the expertise of Dom and Marie to help you, As well as many experienced servers and cleaners etc. There would not be  a whole feast to cook by yourself! So please consider helping out, YIS and with a big hug for who steps up to this challenge for our Barony, Giovanna