[Ravensfort] Feastocrat

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Thu May 14 06:33:11 PDT 2009

Dear Populace, I have not seen any interest in a volunteer for Feastocrat for Defender. I am putting a deadline of June 30 on this opening. If I don't get someone by then, then we will not have a feast at that event. We need people to step up for our Barony. I already am spread out doing Seneschal and Autocrat for this. I have a gate person and some cooks etc. I know we all love to play but we also need people to help put on events as well. It seems that our core group of people need some more volunteers to join. A handful of people do not make a successful Barony. I know we all love Raven's Fort but it takes many to make a village. Please think about this as you go about your day. YIS and with love, G