[Ravensfort] Kings College

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Sat May 16 06:00:44 PDT 2009

Greetings Ansteorra!

Come one and all and expand your knowledge and skills at Ansteorra's King's
College, hosted by the Barony of Bjornsborg.

Our site has many amenities including flush toilets, air conditioned
classrooms, and a great hall for gathering in between classes. Artisans,
bring your messiest crafts, for we can accommodate them on our spacious
grounds!

Interested in teaching? Contact our Chancellor Master Cynric of Bedwyn at
rgferrell at gmail.com

Join us on Saturday, June 13th at

Holy Rosary Catholic Church and School,
3141 Culebra Rd
San Antonio, Texas 78228.

Gate opens at 8 a.m. and closes at 7 p.m.

Site Fee:
Adults:         $13.00
Minors 5-17        $12.00
Children 4 and under are free.
No family max.
There will be an additional $3 non-member surcharge.

 ACCEPS IS AVAILABLE and is encouraged.

Make checks payable to: SCA Inc. - Barony of Bjornsborg
Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may also
attend with a 21 year or older adult with a signed notarized Minor Event
Waiver form from the parents.

The cost for entry includes a fabulous sideboard lunch prepared by Lord
Haraldr Bassi. Contact Lord Haraldr or the event stewards with any allergies
or dietary restrictions that you may have.

Absolutely NO ALCOHOL will be allowed on site.

Event Stewardess:
Lady Madelena de Orozco
Jennifer Ytuarte
210-748-5100