[Ravensfort] Quoth Update

Dan Smith Jr gogetdan at gmail.com
Tue May 19 10:08:26 PDT 2009

DEADLINE: FRIDAY, MAY 29.

For the June Issue, I am looking articles on the First War of Scottish Independence, the scotch distiller Friar John Cor, and the Pied Piper of Hamlin. We are lacking original and public domain artwork. You may add information to the Baronial Calendar. Send to GoGetDan at Gmail.com or 11880 East Lakeshore Drive, Conroe, 77303.

There are offices open within our Barony. Please consider applying for one. We also need Deputies for some offices. If you are interested then please speak with the Seneschal or Their Excellencies.  We are looking for :

Minister of Arts and Sciences
Minister of Children
Hospitaler
Seneschal