[Ravensfort] news

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 4 09:53:36 PST 2009

Hello everyone, Populace is this Thursday as a reminder. I am still in Ecuador. My son´s dad died yesterday. We are now dealing with paperwork, ashes and the like. I have never been here so it has been interesting to say the least! I will have lots of stories when I get back on the 13th. I see that Yule is still the same weekend so we can plan on that. I will have computer access next week. Hope all is well in our fair Barony!  Miss you guys, xo and Buenos Dias  , I am learning some Spanish!! G