[Ravensfort] Society For Creative Anachronism Seizes Control Of Russia

Lemoine Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 09:35:49 PST 2009

The Onion is a great place to get ones news. It is far more honest
then anything that the Fox Nazi News network puts out or even the
Communist News Network.

Can any one tell me why I only get like one in 3 posts to the list,
mine and others. I have checked out my settings in google and can't
figure it out. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Later
Lemoine de Gascony MKA"L.D. Beers" loco.cerveza at gmail.com

“A government big enough to supply you with everything you need is a
government big enough to take away everything that you have.... The
course of history shows that as the government grows, liberty
decreases.”

---Thomas Jefferson