[Ravensfort] just a thought. ..

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Sat Nov 14 03:32:54 PST 2009

BDM,

Raven's Fort has never been a place where individuals are interested in being just like everyone else...
thank god.
There is a hole in the wall on our Baronial device for a reason.
Yes, the "series of tubes" that is the internet can be challenging for some,
but most of us can get to where we probably shouldn't be easy enough.
Good luck with all that email stuff.

V NV