[Ravensfort] Bordermarch baronial encampment

John Reuter jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 15 20:04:07 PST 2009

Misstress Shanahan will be arriving early Friday. Most of us will be arriving late Friday. Ayla Ameilisan and myself will hopefuly be arriving early that day. I may be arriving sooner, I will have to see how this week pans out.

Food wise I will be bringing my BBQ pit so we can cook on it. I will cook chicken and links for about ten people and maybe even a steak or two!

Does any one else want to pitch in for a pot luck? We will need bread, cheese, veggies and beverages!

Don't forget we have gate duty for the event. I will have rosters in camp for all of us to sign up for a shift.

See ya out there!

Your baron,

Brian.   : )

Sent from my iPhone