[Ravensfort] BAM

mike dowdy mdowdy999 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 11 03:11:29 PST 2009

(it aint perfect.. but.. I tried.. and lord it takes a while lol)

Michael

Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal"   Jack Burton