[Ravensfort] off topic... know a mechanic?

mike dowdy mdowdy999 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 30 20:36:31 PST 2009

Anyone know a "shade tree mechanic" I have a few things are I need to get done.. and would rather a pro or.. hehe semi pro do it. My Jeep is got all that weird crap .. need to get the radiator swaped out. and i got a oil cooler and a fan attchached to it.. .. and my plugs.. got a fraking coil pack on top no wires (that would be to easy) .. and .. it requires some interesting wrenches.

Michael

Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal"   Jack Burton